“Co-Pilots” is a non-profit program that gives blind and low-vision individuals bicycling experience in a fun and safe environment.
Free rides for low vision/blind individuals and other disabled individuals, volunteers and tandems needed. Rides take place on Monday evenings (except the final ride). All ability levels are welcome to participate. Please RSVP.
All rides meet at NWS 308 Ruth Street Fort Collins, CO 80525. View Map
- April 27 (F) 4:30pm Spring Creek West
- May 25(F) 4:30pm Mason Trail South
- June 22 (F) 5pm Spring Creek East
- July 20 (F) 5:30pm Spring Creek/Poudre
- Aug. 17 (F) 5pm Spring Creek West
- September 14 (F) 4:30pm Watson Lake
- October 13 (Saturday) 10am Poudre Trail (Carpool: Windsor – Greeley on the Poudre Bike Trail)
» Article in Fort Collins Weekly